Friday 20 April 2012

Sports Luxe

So I'm going to be totally honest here and say that I for one am already over this whole Olympic thing, and its not even started yet! I do appreciate the benefit the country will reap in such an economic crisis and admire every Olympian for their dedication they have put into training but personally I will be finding a quiet corner of London town curled up with a good ol' glossy! However it was hard to miss the fact that even the fashion industry has jumped on the Olympic band-waggon with the Olympians uniforms designed by Stella McCartney, Olympian- turned models in the latest ad campaigns and not to mention the unmissable sportswear influenced designs hitting the stores this Spring/Summer everyone's gearing themselves up for the sporting event of the year. So this is my tribute to show my support for team GB the only way I no how, in the word of fashion. I have rounded up the hottest sports luxe looks to grace the catwalks for this season. From Stella herself, to Victoria Beckham and everyone else in between, this sporting event could turn out to be the hottest catwalk yet...

 Kenzo
 Lacoste
 Y-3
 Victoria Beckham
Stella McCartney olympic uniforms

No comments:

Post a Comment