Tuesday 23 August 2011

Festival Packing

OK so the summer is coming to a close and festival season is almost over.... almost! However, this August bank holiday brings us great festivals such as Creamfields (of which I will be of attendance) and Reading and Leeds fest. I now must confess that I am a festival camping virgin and the coming weekend has brought me great excitement and anxiety! However, top of any fashion obsessives agenda is the wardrobe that will be coming along for the ride. After much deliberation I think it is almost complete.... almost! Here's what I have opted for.....

This line up includes ( clockwise ) green topshop pack-a-mack, primark blanket poncho, rokit animal print sleeveless blouse, rokit koala bear print tee, topshop animal leggings, select black leggings, rokit turban, h&m feather headband, new look feather headband, rokit leather scrunchie, rokit red hotpants, topshop white sleeveless blouse and crop top, h&m leather jacket.
Along with this mix and match bunch I will also be bringing along a floral rucksack, wellies and plenty-o-bling. I have found this packing-malarky on par with an extreme game of tetris. Addictive yet infuriating!! Stay tuned to see how the final result worked out!!

Please note these outfits are subject to change due to my lack of packing skills and inability to make a final decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment